Nissan Dealer Serving Edmond, OK
Get a new set of wheels at your local Edmond Nissan dealer, Bob Moore Nissan. Whether you’re looking at a sedan like the Nissan Altima or a family SUV like the Nissan Pathfinder, you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle close to home.
- Located close to where you live, work and play
- Multiple loan options to fit any budget
- Trained service technicians with experience on Nissan vehicles
Stop by to see our sales staff or give us a call to set up a time to see the latest inventory of new and used models.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Nissan
Get behind the wheel of the Nissan Rogue or the Nissan Armada with a test drive at Bob Moore Nissan. Experience the fun of driving and select the model that best fits your style.
Financing a Bob Moore Nissan Model
Find a Nissan that fits your budget when you come in for financing at Bob Moore Nissan. Our finance team will work with you to find a loan that suits your needs. You can even get started sooner with the online application for fast approval.
Visiting from Edmond
Start out on Historic Route 66/S Broadway/US-77 S going south. Follow US-77 S for almost 26 miles. Take Exit 114 going toward Indian Hill Road, then a slight left onto N Interstate Dr. for 2 miles. Turn right onto Journey Parkway where your destination will be.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan Frontier ready for the challenges it faces with regular service at Bob Moore Nissan. The service technicians provide a full range of maintenance tasks and inspect your vehicle for potential issues to keep it performing reliably.
- Oil and filter change
- Tire rotation
- Tire tread check and air pressure test
- Wheel alignment
When there’s a problem, you can count on the service department to get it diagnosed and repaired, so you can get back to work or play. You can call or set up an appointment online at your convenience.
Sights in Edmond
Edmond first became a town while Oklahoma was still a territory, and it became part of Historic Route 66. Today, Edmond is often called a bedroom community because numerous residents commute to other areas for work. However, you will find plenty to keep you occupied right close to home.
- Arcadia Round Barn – A distinct site, this place is the only round barn on Route 66, which was built to withstand the winds of tornadoes which frequent the area.
- Arcadia Lake – Spend some time outdoors with the family fishing or swimming or even spend the night camping. There’s also an area for disc golf for adults and older kids.
- Arctic Edge Ice Arena – Learn how to skate or show off your current skills at this ice arena. You can also join a hockey league if you’ve got the skating skills.
- 1889 Territorial Schoolhouse – One of the oldest buildings in the entire state, this is one of the first schoolhouses built after the Land Run of 1889.
VIN: JN8AT3DD0MW309100Model Code: 22611