Nissan Dealer In Midwest City
Discover that new Nissan Rogue or check out the stats on the latest Nissan Frontier when you visit your local Midwest City Nissan dealer, Bob Moore Nissan. You’re sure to find some amazing vehicles and great deals right close to home. Enjoy all these benefits:
- Convenient location close to home
- Flexible financing with affordable monthly payments
- Experienced service team for repairs and maintenance
Give us a call to set up an appointment or stop by when you’re in the area to see what we have available in cars, trucks and SUVs.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Nissan
Try out the Nissan Pathfinder to see how your family likes it. With a test drive, you get to know the vehicle up close and personal to find out if its right for you.
Financing a Bob Moore Nissan Model
Make that new or pre-owned Nissan yours today when you get financing with Bob Moore Nissan. The finance team will show you the available loan options to customize for your budget. You can even fill out an online application to get the process started sooner.
Visiting from Midwest City
Start out heading north on North Midwest Boulevard. Take the first left onto East Reno Avenue and go about five miles. Turn left onto South Martin Luther King Avenue. Merge onto I-35 S, then travel for almost 15 miles. Take Exit 112 toward Tecumseh Rd, then a slight right onto N Interstate Dr. Take the first left onto Journey Parkway where your destination is on the left.
Vehicle Service Team
Ensure your Nissan remains reliable with regular service from Bob Moore Nissan. Our service department is trained and certified on Nissan systems, components and technology. We offer a full range of preventative services.
- Oil and filter change
- Transmission flush
- Tire rotation
- Belt and hose inspection
Along with our numerous routine services, we can take care of issues that happen from wear and tear. We’ll diagnose the problem, provide you with an estimate, and get the repair taken care of as quickly as possible with genuine OEM parts.
Sights in Midwest City
Midwest City had its start When a man named W. P. Atkinson purchased land back in the 1904s. The town became official in 1943. German and Czech immigrants migrated to the city in the southeastern portion. Today, you will find many diverse activities and interests for all people.
- Reno Swim & Slide – Take the kids out on a hot day to enjoy this nice swimming complex that is complete with slides of various sizes and fountains.
- Midwest Farmers’ Market – Discover the great taste of local produce, meats, cheeses, and sweet treats along with handmade goods at the open market.
- Spirit Trails Network – Run or ride a bike through the paved trails that run along the city and the local parks, such as Salisbury Park.
- Joe B. Barnes Regional Park – Bring the family for a relaxing afternoon at this park, which features playgrounds for the kids and walking trails for everyone. There’s even an off-leash dog park for the furry family member.