Nissan Dealer Near Moore, OK
Get behind the wheel of the 2020 Nissan Rogue or find out about the latest sedans and coupes at Bob Moore Nissan. Whether you’re in the market for a pickup like the Nissan Frontier or another model, you’re sure to find a model that will impress. It’s easy to shop locally in Moore with some of the best deals.
- Easily accessible from your home or job in Moore
- Finance team in-house to help you get approved for an auto loan
- Service technicians who have been trained on Nissan technology
Call us to set up a time to come in and see the great deals we have or just stop in when you’re in Moore to see the latest inventory.
Schedule a Test Drive at Bob Moore Nissan
See how it feels to sink down into the comfort of the 2020 Nissan Sentra as you take it out for a test drive. Maybe you want to experience the power of the Nissan Frontier as you search for your next pickup truck. Nothing beats a test drive to help you decide on the right model.
Finance a Bob Moore Nissan Model
Discover just how easy it can be to drive a new or pre-owned Nissan home with in-house financing. The finance department is experienced in working with all kinds of credit and budgets to find an affordable loan. Start the process from home with the online application.
Visiting from Moore, OK
It takes less than 10 minutes to get to great deals. Start out on I-35 S and N Interstate Drive to Journey Parkway in Norman, which is about five miles. Turn right onto Journey Parkway where you will reach your destination on the left.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your Nissan vehicle in prime running condition with routine service as recommended by the manufacturer. Let the service team at Bob Moore Nissan take care of all those regular maintenance items to ensure your vehicle remains reliable for years to come.
- Regular oil changes with replacement oil filter
- Brake inspection and repair
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Flushing of AC and repair
Call us if you’re having problems with your vehicle. Our service department is trained on Nissan technology and components to make a fast diagnosis and repair.
Sights in Moore
While Moore was first established during the Land Run of 1899, it remained a small community until 1961. At that time, it added more land to the town and became a full city just one year later. Today, you will find a variety of activities and attractions to capture the attention of people of all interests.
- Moore Veterans Memorial – Located in Veterans Memorial Park, this memorial is designed to honor American veterans and their families with a 15-foot statute in granite. There is also a walking area with a five-pointed star stretched over the walkway.
- Let’s Go Fishing with Jason – Take a guided trip or charter boat out on the lake and learn how to fish like a professional.
- Buck Thomas Park – Situated on 128 acres, this park includes a big playground, volleyball court, skate park and two walking trails. There is also a dog park for your furry friend.
- Yellow Rose Dinner Theatre – Enjoy a homemade dinner with an original production, which is family-friendly for all ages.