Nissan Dealer Serving Norman, OK
Find out how to grab the best deal on the 2020 Nissan Altima or the Nissan Rogue when you visit Bob Moore Nissan of Norman. You’ll discover special offers on the models you like best. It’s just one of the great reasons to shop with your local dealership.
- Located close to where you live and work
- In-house financing offers the best rates and flexible terms
- Knowledgeable service technicians to keep your vehicle running well
Schedule a Test Drive with Bob Moore Nissan
Find out how it feels to drive the 2020 Nissan Frontier or see the way the Nissan Altima handles. There’s no better way to know which model you’ll like best until you take it out on the road for a test drive.
Financing a Bob Moore Nissan Model
Buying a new or pre-owned Nissan is much easier and more affordable when you get financing with our in-house finance department. We’ll help you find the right loan with the best terms for your budget and credit. It’s so easy to get started when you fill out the online application for quick approval.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your new or used Nissan vehicle with regular maintenance. Routine service ensures all components are kept in prime condition. Our service department will take care of these tasks when you bring it in.
- Flushing out the cooling system
- Tire rotation and repair
- Wheel alignment
- Brake inspection and replacement
When you discover something isn’t quite right, our service team will diagnose it quickly with the latest diagnostics equipment. We’ll take care of the problem and get you back out on the road in no time. Just give us a call to schedule a service visit.
Sights in Norman
First settled during the Land Run of 1889, Norman has come a long way from its humble beginnings. Today, it’s home to the University of Oklahoma and is well-known for its sports teams. There are plenty of fun activities and attractions to enjoy in your free time for people of all ages and interests.
- Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art – With more than 20,000 permanent pieces of art, you’ll find a variety of styles, including French Impressionism, Native American art, Asian art, and ceramics.
- Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History – Founded back in 1899, this museum features 12 collections with more than seven million items and five galleries. It is one of the largest natural history museums based in a university in the world.
- Norman Medieval Fair – Visitors can watch jousts, human chess games, dances, and other medieval activities performed by actors in costume. This event is held in March and is the largest weekend event in the state.
- Calypso Cove Marina – Rent a pontoon boat or other watersport equipment and enjoy the water with a full-service marina. This marina includes a fuel dock and both wet and dry boat storage.
VIN: JN8AY2CD2M9661574Model Code: 26611
VIN: JN8AY2CD3M9662443Model Code: 26611
VIN: JN8AT3DD9MW310326Model Code: 22611
VIN: 1N6ED0EB4MN702400Model Code: 32411